Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The third and final day of our cruise was such a bummer. I woke up with 'The Boy's' head cold, 'The Boy' woke up a maniac thanks to amoxicillin, and 'The Hubs' didn't wake up until noon and when he did it was with a ginormous hangover. (Apparently, he drank the bar the night before.)



Toddler on antibiotics=crazy!



I took 'The Boy' to breakfast, which was nearly impossible as it was a buffet and I am only one person with two hands. Something I'd like to take up with God in the future. He ate Cheerios and I tried to keep from resting my head on the table. Then I took him on a mission to find a cold capsule. It was a mission, indeed. The gift shop only had Dristan cold which made me
s-l-e-e-p-y!

Took a mini nap back in the cabin and then forced 'The Hubs' out of bed. I went and played some three card poker while the boys went for a stroll on the pool deck.




They stopped at the pool bar for a drink. 'The Boy', trying to order a drink.



Pina Coladas (both virgin). 'The Boy' is going to be bummed when he finds out that this i the last one for the whole summer.
We met back at the room where the boys took another nap and I drowsily watched Slum Dog Millionaire. It was such a great movie even on the tiny TV. I'll have to watch it again when we get home.

We had a nice dinner with the family and watched our servers dance to Jai Ho. Ironic since I had just watched the movie hours earlier. The boys went back to the room to sleep and I headed out to play a little more three card with Michael. We should have stayed in. We did end up calling it an early night because we had to be off the boat very early the next morning.

We had such a great time on our final summer vacation. I can't believe that it's already over. We are already planning Alaska for next March but that just seems so. far. away.

















No comments: