Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Four Year Fly By

Happy Anniversary to us!


Today, 'The Hubs' and I celebrate 4 years of marriage. That's right. It has been four years since all you crazy kids partied with us at Pala Mesa Resort and can I just say, it was one hell of a party.
The two of us are having one hell of a ride. In four years we have lived in 3 places, had 1 gorgeous little boy, adopted 2 animals (neither of which live with us any longer) traveled to 2 foreign countries, suffered a heartbreaking loss, enjoyed 6 trips to Vegas and 1 to Laughlin, partied on 3 cruises, had many laughs, a few tears, and drank our way through more red wine than I can count.


We have had our ups and downs but we get through it all, side by side. I am so lucky to be able to share this life with my very best friend. I can't wait to spend another forty years with my man. Love you, babe.

1 comment:

Janelle Nelson said...

Ahhh!!! 4 years! Wow ,how times flies! Congrats!