Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Birthday Funday

For weeks, 'The Hubs' told me he was planning a small party for my birthday.  Just family, a few friends,  no big deal.  I was looking forward to a relaxing time.  Then, he told me he was taking me out the afternoon before the party.  Just the two of us.  I was so excited!  Time alone without 'The Littles'.  Don't get me wrong...I adore them.  I just need a break every now and again.  A few days before our date/my birthday party, he told me to pump and build up a milk supply for 'Mister'.  And I asked, "are you going to get me drunk?"  Because I hate that (I'm 33 not 21).

The day of my birthday celebration, I got ready and kissed 'The Littles' before I walk out the door.  They were so excited to stay with GiGi and Pop and Grandma.  And I was excited about our date.  Then I walked out the door (looking down and the sidewalk) and saw my dearest friends and family standing in front of a limo.

He surprised me with a wine tour!

I had so much fun with these guys!  And I got drunk.  But it was a great surprise.

I love you so much, baby!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Wow! What a fabulous surprise! It looks like you had a great time!