Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kindergarten Thanksgiving Show


 It's difficult for me to say exactly what my favorite thing about having a kindergartner is.  I love the artwork, watching him learn so much, working with all of the kids in the class.  And I really love watching their adorable performances.


I love that they shyly walk into the multipurpose room with their hands folded behind their backs.  I love that they peer around the room looking for their parents.  I love that their shyness melts into a huge smile as soon as they find us in the audience.  I love that they wave and and shout "Hi Mommy and Daddy", like we are the only people in the room.

 'The Boy's' Thanksgiving performance was absolutely adorable.  He had been practicing all of the songs and moves for weeks.  And on the fireplace hearth that he has dubbed his stage.
 

His class dressed as pilgrims.

He did a fantastic job even though his collar fell off at one point.  Must talk with him about how the show must go on.
 

Pilgrims and Indians.
 

We were invited to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast after the show.  'The Hubs' and I had the stomach flu so we just tried to hold it together while 'The Boy' ate cheese puffs and a cookie.  They must have been at the first Thanksgiving, right?
 

I love this kid!  I love his school! 

We are so proud of our little pilgrim.
 

No comments: