Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

At 3 Months

Munchkin,
     You are 3 months old (not today because life is causing me to be tardy in the memory keeping department) and getting so big and so beautiful.  I can't believe that, in 3 short months, you have gone from a sleeping, eating, little infant to an honest to goodness baby, full of personality and light.  I am enjoying getting to know you better each day and this month has been full of new discoveries for you and new discovories for me about you.
     I have no idea, in terms of height and weight, how big you have gotten because we don't see Dr. H. this month.  You'll just have to trust me, bitty one.  You are growing!  You now wear a size 2 diaper and fill out your 3 month clothes pretty well.  You still rest your head on my shoulder when I carry you every now and then, but prefer to rest on my perch of an arm so that you can drink in everything around you.
    You love your playmat and enjoy tummy time.  It is so cute watching you propped up on your elbows.  You have to be close to where your brother is playing...eyes on him at all times.  You guys have a special bond that just keeps growing.  I left you and your brother at Gigi's house for the day and you were fine until you woke up from a nap.  You looked at Gigi and all around as if you didn't know where you were.  You cried and cried until you saw your brother and then you were fine.
    You sleep 10-12 hours a night (thank you) and eat 4-6 ounces of AR Lipil formula 4-5 times a day.  You had a little over a week where you were spitting up just about your whole bottle every feeding so, we switched your formula and now you're better. 
    You are super mellow and go with the flow which is the total opposite of your brother.  It is nice being able to get out and live normally and you just roll with it.  You have the most adorable, coy smile and I could listen to your belly laughs for hours on end.  Pat-a-cake just cracks you up!  Ah, the simple things.
   The holidays are coming up and I am so looking forward to you experiencing them for the first time.  Already looking ahead to next month...time flies when you live with littles.  I love you, my sweet girl!

No comments: