Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fourth Birthday

 We had to celebrate 'The Boy's' fourth birthday a bit early this year.  And it was very toned down which is a big deal for me.  Nonetheless, 'The Boy' had an amazing fourth birthday, mainly because it lasted for three days straight. 

It started the Friday before...
He was so excited to celebrate his birthday at preschool with yummy cupcakes.  ( I would normally not buy cupcakes but they have a rule about home baked goods because of kids and allergies.)

The next morning, he got picked up by Gigi and Pop and had a special birthday date (still not his real birthday).  They took him to Red Robin for lunch and to see The Lion King at the theater.  He had a blast! While they were away, 'The Hubs' and I turned our house into a green party zone.  And wouldn't you know, I forgot to take a picture.


This is a horrible mobile picture of 'The Boy' sucking the last bits of ice cream down with a straw.  Smart kid.


His family came over for dinner and party time.  It was not my style (I love a big bash) but, when I asked 'The Boy' who he wanted to come to his birthday party this year he told me he just wanted his cousins to come.  I let the rest of the family join in, too.


Green= Favorite color for most every boy aged 6 and under.







Cannot believe my baby is 4!



So spoiled.



He got his first fishing pole, among other things.  He is so excited to go fishing with Daddy.

On his actual birthday, we went on vacation and spent the day at Disneyland.  Such a lucky kid!

1 comment:

C said...

happy birthday tyler!!!