Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Hi everybody! It's me-Tyler. I threw Mommy a birthday party for her 30th birthday. It was a lot of fun. Daddy helped me. Grammie and Pop, Uncle Mikey, and my cousins, Jake, Lexie, and Max, were there. We played in the backyard and Daddy barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner.


Mommy took this picture. She said we should take it because we never know when Daddy will be this helpful in the kitchen again.




This is the yummy ice cream cake I got for Mommy. She said it was sweet just like me.




After we ate cake, we opened presents. I got Mommy new sunglasses to wear on our vacation. I got her a card too. This is what it said:

Happy Birthday

Thank you for being such a wonderful, beautiful Mommy.

I love you with all my little boy heart.

Love Tyler.


She said it was the best card ever and she even cried a little. Happy Birthday, Mommy. I love you soooooooooo much!



I took this picture of me and Mommy. Well, she helped a little.















No comments: