Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Viva, Las Vegas: Part 2


We were at the MGM Grand! I was so happy because we've stayed at this hotel a bunch of times and I love the rooms and the pool is fab. 'The Hubs' got us a fancy suite with a Jacuzzi tub (hee hee) and we both started to feel better once we got in the room.
The first night was a bit of a bust. We played a few slots at the New York hotel and ate dinner at 'Nine Fine Irishmen'. The food was great as was the beer but, what were we thinking? Why did we eat?
Needless to say, we went back to the room and were both sound asleep by 1030! In Vegas!
The next day, my birthday, we were both back to our good old selves and so we ventured off the strip for some brunch. We ate at 'The Egg and I' on W. Sahara. Fantastic!
The rest of the day was spent by the pool sipping Maggies. Perfection!


'The Hubs' and I poolside. Not so bad for having a baby and never enough time to work out.






We returned to our room and found a nice surprise waiting for us. 'The Lynda' arranged for champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered to our room. We devoured it all in the Jacuzzi tub (hee hee).




'The Hubs' took me out for my birthday dinner to Shibuya, a Japanese restaurant in the MGM. So good. The best spicy tuna roll ever!


♫ Happy Birthday to me. I love this sake. Can we get this picture done with. Want to eat edamame. ♫
Blowing out the candles. Happy 30th!
We rounded the night out at KOI lounge in the Planet Hollywood hotel, drinking martinis and Jameson. Such a fun trip!
♥Thank you Johnny. I love you!♥













No comments: