Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Journey

A colleague of 'The Hubs' had some extra tickets to the opening night of Journey's summer tour.  We jumped on it.  While neither of us knew more than the few popular songs, we thought it would be a fun night out.  Plus, we had never been to a concert together.

On the drive there, I asked who was opening for Journey.  'The Hubs' had no clue so I looked it up.  That was when I got super excited.  The opening act was Pat Benatar!  I love her music!  I used to sing 'Heartbreaker' into a hairbrush while dancing in my room when I was younger.

She was absolutley amazing.  I sang along to every song and danced in the aisles. 
 
It was the best.  Her encore was Ring of Fire and she did not disappoint. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. 

And Journey wasn't bad either.

Such a fun night!  Thank you, baby!

No comments: