Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beautiful Day

 The weather has been all over the place, lately.  One day, we were freezing at the park and bundling babies up in fleece blankets and the next, we were in the 90's, prancing around So Cal in tank tops in November.  So unpredictable is our fall weather.  We just happened to have an absolutely perfect fall day when our Daddy was home.  So, we made the most of it and spent the day outside.  'The Boy' ran all over the yard playing the way boys do and 'Munchkin' went for her very first ride in a swing.


My family.  See the broom in the corner.  That's what I was doing before I dropped everything and captured this memory.

Not so sure about this....

 ...yikes!

 With trains in hand, as always.

 She loved it!

 Whee!



 Our patio cover.  Love!

 Just relaxing.

We rented Toy Story 3 and cuddled up on the couch together for the night.  I love my littles.

No comments: