Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

New

 A new year and some new things happening around here.  This year may (or may not) see a whole lot less blogging.  'The Littles' require so much of me and I require some time for myself...and with "the Hubs, too.  While I used to get so much out of blogging, I am feeling pressured to keep up with it these days. I don't necessarily enjoy spending all of my me time blogging.  I don't want to give up on this wonderful journal so I will just say this.  I will try to blog once a week.  And if it doesn't happen...oh, well.  I hope you all continue to read about our adventures.  And here is a whole bunch of random ones from January...

 ...hanging out at Panera...
 
 ...So excited to ride the new Radiator Springs Racers...

 
...it's not easy to get these monkeys to all look at the camera at once...

...'The Hubs' took me out for one of the best dates ever!  We got a new bed for my poor aching back...

...These two love to wrestle...

 ...I enjoyed breakfast with my 'Mister' while the other kids were at a sleep over...

...someday, they will deny this ever happened...

...our little mermaid dressed herself...

...'The Hubs' laced me up properly...

...My mom and I had a girls day and cried through this movie...so good...


...we used to carry formula in this to go canister...now its protein powder...

...Still loves trains...

...Just Dance Disney...

...Studying the map like we have never been to Disneyland before...

...why I run...

...'The Hubs' finally built us a storage system in the garage...

...'Munchkin' clearly is not a fan of basketball...
 
...bouncing away at a party...

...first ever pinata swing...

...We got to spend a day with 'The Hubs' best friend from childhood and his family. Happy first birthday, Little Ricky!

No comments: