Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Fly By

 Seriously.  I don't even know where July went.  That's a lie.  I spent the majority of it lying on the couch, pleading with God not to puke.  And, as long as I didn't move my head or body even a millimeter, I didn't.  So I spent the month watching 'The Hubs' and Gigi entertain 'The Littles' and when they didn't, I watched 'The Littles' destroy the house.  Eh...what can ya do?  I usually get a little teary when a month passes us so quickly but, this one...good riddance!  We had some good times, though (some of us, anyway)...


 ...making messes out of dinner when Mommy is laying on the couch...


 ...showing off her first pigtails...


 ...flying a kite on a blustery day...


 ...modeling the newest fashion...anti nausea wrist bands...and I have no idea whether or not they worked... I was too scared to take them off to find out...


 ...celebrated like, a hundred birthdays...


...with the famous caramel apple cheesecake...


...and a batman cake for cousin Trever (I did not make it and could never be as crafty as Maria to pull this off)...


...meeting Kristen,  our newest cousin...


...and posing for the first belly picture of baby #3...@10 weeks...I know, huge already but that's what happens in your third pregnancy when you haven't given your uterus the mandatory 2 year rest period.

Oh, July...you came and went.  Thanks for taking the incapacitating nausea with you.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

are you feeling better now?!

DeBran said...

you look so beautiful lady!! :)

Janelle Nelson said...

you look so cute! and the piggies are adorable!!

S. Gibson said...

I agree, where on earth did July go??? And you look fantastic by the way!

I popped out crazy early with my third too (even with a 4 year gap). I had to tell people much earlier than I had planned because by 8 weeks it was pretty obvious.

I hope you are feeling better! It sure is harder having two other little people to run after while you are feeling so sick. Ugh. Good luck!