Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Holiday

 More often than not, my birthday is during Memorial Day weekend.  Every so often, my birthday falls on Memorial Day itself.  That was this year.  It has always been tough celebrating because friends and family go out of town.  This year was no exception (even my parents were gone) but we were able to round up the stragglers for a little BBQ birthday bash.   

It was a beautiful day so we set up the baby pool and the slip and slide for the bigger kids.  We just relaxed and chatted and ate.  It was a great day.














 I just keep getting thirty older and older...


My super awesome hubby even gave my and Amazon Kindle which I still haven't put down.  I told him it may be the best gift he has ever given me.  Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me.

No comments: