Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Happenings


I did some Christmas shopping with these elves.

My mom and I hosted another beautiful table at our church's women's Christmas brunch.

I love my new Christmas sign.

Stayed up late addressing Christmas cards.  This year they were perfect and I sent them out way before Christmas day.

'The Littles' loved playing Talking Santa.

'The Boy' and I had a special date and saw Gigi's choir performance.

He gave a little impromptu performance during intermission.  The program was his choir music.

We took 'The Littles' to see some Christmas lights and this is what happened to every single one of them.

'The Boy' and I worked hard to make treats for his classmates.

We got to attend 'The Boy's' adorable Holiday show at school.

They sang Jingle Bell Rock and Feliz Navidad.

He did a great job!

He is such a ham!

We got to eat Christmas cookies and drink hot cocoa with him after the show.  I love his school!

We did some holiday baking with Gigi.  'Munchkin' wore her new pj's because she loves them so much.

Gigi helped 'The Boy' and 'Munchkin' decorate their gingerbread houses.

I hosted appetizers at our house for an Ugly Sweater Progressive Dinner party.  So much fun!

All of our ugly sweaters.

I even got to see my favorite Christmas movie, White Christmas.

Merry Christmas!
 

No comments: