Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

'The Boy' is officially a kindergartner! 


He has been waiting for this day for a whole year because many of his friends are a grade ahead of him.  I have never seen him so happy for anything as he was for this day.  Of course, I was a little sad that my baby was starting this milestone but equally as excited to have summer break done and over with.

Look at that smile!

He loves his new Angry Birds backpack.

We were so lucky to have 'The Hubs"' home that day.  He had a business trip back east that was cancelled.



His new classroom.  It's so much more grown up than his Pre-K class was.





He was not even the least bit nervous and didn't even look our way when it was time for us to go.


When I picked him up later that morning, he told me "it was the very best day ever!"  I didn't tell him, but I cried just a little bit on the way home after we dropped him off.  He is growing up so fast and I am so excited for his new adventure.

No comments: