Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Breakfast

'The Boy's preschool held a lovely breakfast for us moms just before Mother's Day.  My mom picked up 'Munchkin' for the morning and I had a wonderful time with my bud.  And 'Mister' tagged along but he slept so it was like he wasn't even there.

 When we first arrived, he wanted me to play blocks with him so, while the other moms drank coffee and chatted, I sat on the floor and built a zoo.  I don't get much one on one time with 'The Boy' these days so I was happy to do whatever he wanted.

 Our zoo.  Note the dinosaur fossil.  It was the only animal on exhibit.

 We had a little craft time.

 We made a beautiful flower.

 He was so proud.

He gave me this adorable letter and it still makes me laugh.  That night, I asked 'The Hubs' if he though good food meant the jambalaya I was making or the hot dog I had microwaved the night before.  Pretty sure it was the hot dog.

We went to chapel and I got to hear him sing an adorable song for me.  Then, he laid down on my lap and said "Mommy, I don't feel so good".  I took him out of school early and treated him to a smoothie.  The next day he woke up with hand, foot and mouth.  Boo!
 
Thank you for making me feel so special, bud!  I love you so much and I am so blessed to be your mommy.

No comments: