Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Visit with Lexie

My cousin, Lexie, was in town from Arizona for a cheerleading competition.  We were so lucky that we were able to spend some time with her.  We went to my Mom's house on Saturday night to see her for bit and so she could meet 'Mister'.

 'Mister' meets Lexie.

'The Boy' was so excited because he got to spend the night at GiGi's with Lexie.  My Mom told me that they cuddled up in the queen sized bed in the guest room for a goodnight story and they both fell asleep there for the night. 

The next day, we all went to Disneyland!  We were so excited to be back after our little hiatus.  It was a bit challenging with 'Mister' (I nursed him on the tram, in ride lines, walking from land to land) but we had a great time.

 'Mister's' first visit.  We put his button on his carseat.

 Scoping things out near Grizzly River Rapids.

 Lexie and 'Munchkin'.  She was able to narrow it down to two of her babies that day.

 Enjoying the ride.

 Lexie, my Mom and I went on Soarin' Over California (my favorite ride) while Pop and 'The Hubs' watched 'The Littles'.  They played in this spot near the ride and I was told that this was the most fun they had all day.  Figures we'd buy season passes to the happiest place on earth and they are happiest running around and playing with an umbrella.

 Someone had a hard time dealing without her nap.

This one is a little dark but it is 'Mister' on his very first ride.  Pirates of the Caribbean, naturally.

We left early because Lexie had to head home that night but had such a wonderful short visit.

No comments: