Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Fun

We had so many plans in the weeks leading up to Easter; play dates with friends, community egg hunts, etc.  With 'Mister' being so young and not yet on a schedule, we decided to keep things simple but still memorable.

We dyed eggs...

In egg dyeing action.
'Egg'cited for her turn.
One for 'Mister'...
...'The Boy'...
...and 'Munchkin'.
This year, our eggs were 'eggs'tra sparkly. (Okay, I'll stop.)
'Mister's' first egg.
We took the kids to the mall to visit E.B.  I thought for sure we'd get 'Munchkin' to sit on his lap but she screamed in terror.  'Mister' was asleep and I didn't want to wake him.  Hopefully I didn't miss my opportunity there.  Look who finally took a picture with him...

It only took four years.  And he wore his bunny hat that he made at school.  Ah-dorable!
We went to a dinner and egg hunt at Uncle Dane's and Aunt Janelle's.  Only half of the cousins were there but 'The Littles' had a blast hunting for eggs.
It didn't take her long to catch on.  Once she realized they were filled with candy, she was all about it.
'The Boy' was collecting eggs so quickly that my camera couldn't even keep up.
All of the cousins (who were there).  Note that both my kids have their cheeks full of candy.

No comments: