Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Little Snowflake Shower

Let's talk about being spoiled.  For my third baby, I was given two baby showers.  I feel so lucky and this baby is officially the most spoiled baby in utero. 

My sister-in-law, Rachelle, threw the baby and I a lovely girl's night baby shower.  It was absolutley beautiful.  She had the house decked out in a winter theme with snoflakes everywhere.  And I mean everywhere.  We played a game where we had to guess how many snowflakes were hanging around and the number was ridiculous.  It was just the girls (my mommy friends) and we spent the night visiting and laughing.  So perfect.







 Rachelle was able to get a few advance copies of our maternity pictures to display around the house.


 Snowflakes everywhere.

 Some of the girls.



 I had forgotten how cute baby boy clothes are.





 A few of the girls got me a new stroller.  I'm not gonna lie.  I am super excited to try it out.

The yummiest strawberry cake made by my friend, Maria.  I took some of it home and 'The Hubs' and I were fighting over the last bite.

Thanks, again, Rachelle for such a fun night and for showering me a baby Liam.

No comments: