Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bummer

I was so sick a few weekends ago.  I think the flu already hit me which is way early and it lasted for almost a week.  It was a bummer because I missed out on a bunch of fun get togethers and the kids missed out on a trip to Disneyland for their cousin's birthday.  'The Hubs' did a great job with both littles on his own and even braved a birthday party with them.  Good job, babe!

When I was able to get out of bed three days into it, I was able to help out a little.  We learned some serious multi-tasking!  The littles took their first bath together...

She is just staring at him and he is way too into his toys to even notice her.


At least I was able to get him to briefly take his eyes off of his bath toys for a quick picture.

'Munchkin', enjoying the warm water.  This is much better than being bathed on the bathroom counter.

Pretty as a flower.  Note my jams.  I may have worn them for a few days in a row.  Fine, the whole week.

Look who's sitting up all by herself!

I took 'Munchkin' to her 2 month check up (sick and all).  She is getting sooooo big!  She had her first round of immunizations: DTaP, Polio, HIB, and Hep B.  So glad she is now covered for whopping cough!  She did as well as could be expected ... screamed the whole time.  She did have low grade fevers off and on for the rest of the day but nothing a little Tylenol couldn't take care of.  She even got some fancy band aids.

Glitter band aids for the little diva.

I love that she is smiling even though her eyes have fever written all over them.

'The Hubs' took Monday off so I could recuperate a bit more but had to go back the next day.  I was still feeling horrible.  My mom came over, braved the germs, and watched the littles while I went to the doctor's office.  I had a sinus infection and caved and got an antibiotic.  It took me two more days before I finally felt like myself again.

Wednesday morning, I was on my own and the littles kept themselves busy while I rested on the couch.

'Munchkin' loves her playmat.

Well, I am back to normal and that means back to crazy, busy for us.  I have to admit that, even though I felt terrible, it was nice to have a little rest.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Ohhh multi tasking the bath is my favorite!! :) The kiddos have a blast in there together! :) Glad to hear you feel better!