Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

19 Weeks

This past week has been super busy and very exciting. I can't believe that I am almost halfway through this pregnancy! 'The Hubs' and I went to our diagnostic ultrasound on Tuesday. Good thing that we had both taken the day off because we had to wait nearly 2 hours past our appointment time before being seen. (Does nothing work outside of Loma Linda?)

It is always so exciting to see your unborn little one all cozy on the inside. Even more exciting is that we can now stop call 'the little' it. We weren't sure it was going to cooperate but, after several minutes of pushing on my stomach (ouch) it finally rolled to a position in which the ultrasound tech could tell us that...





It's a girl!


So exciting! I know that 'the hubs' was a little disappointed at first because he really wanted 'the boy' to have a brother and he later confessed to me that he has no idea what to do with a girl. I, on the other hand, knew she was a she all along and am so happy to have one of each (though I am still in total shock because I always pictured myself with all boys).


I am hoping that 'the hubs' agrees to let me get a 3D ultrasound in a few weeks because the pictures we have are not as good as those of 'the boy'. I love the one picture of her face because I think she has the same profile as 'the boy'.


'The hubs' and I had have a hard time settling on a name for our daughter. Actually, 'the hubs' gave me a list of about 10 names and said pick one so I guess that I am the one who has had the hard time. She didn't have a name when we found out that she was a she but it didn't take long for us (me) to (finally) settle on one.



Just Johnson’s are proudly awaiting the arrival of

Chelsea Renee Johnson!


Only 21 weeks to go!

No comments: