Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

All of August

 The days are escaping me.  It seems that this month has been put on fast forward and I can barley keep up.  My camera hardly makes it anywhere I do and I have been lacking on documenting the everyday fun.  Plus, it was darn hot and nothing gets done properly when it's darn hot outside.  We spent the month melting in the sun and cooling of in air conditioned bliss of our house...


...miserably hot at an adorable birthday party...


 ...miserably tired at the same party...


 ...taking a nap in the car...yes, he slept like that...


...trying some new hairstyles with the finest hair I've ever seen... 


 ...using markers for makeup...


...and finding a place to relax and cool off...

I promise I'll be better, September but, only if August takes the heat wave with it.

No comments: