Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Little Rehab



 We're only about halfway finished with our huge downstairs remodel but we completed so much in the last month and a half, I just had to document our progress.  I wish that I could find the before pictures I took when we first moved in but they are on some external hard drive somewhere.  When the remodel is complete, I'll post sided by side before and after pictures. 

In the mean time...

We had a professional come in and finish the paint job 'The Hubs' started six months ago.

My very white (for now) kitchen.

Demolition of my ugly floors. Squeal!


And my new beautiful hardwood floors in progress.



This is the final product for now...



Coming soon are granite countertops, crown molding, new window treatments and appliances.  Honestly, the list is endless.  We are taking a break for the moment because I started freaking out that we were basically bleeding money.  Which is funny because as soon as we decided to press pause on the reno, 'The Hubs' went out and bought a new truck and trailer.  We will get back to it soon.  In the meantime, I am just thrilled with the look so far.

No comments: