Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

At Three Months

'Mister',

The days keep moving along much to my dismay.  I wish that I could bottle up your baby-ness and savor if forever.  As it is, you've already lost that newborn smell and I miss it so.

We just love that smile!

You are growing so much and continue to be our chunky little monkey.  We didn't visit the doctor this month but you are about 12 1/2 lbs.  I have packed away all of your newborn clothes and you are juuuuust fitting into 3 months, and wearing some 6 month outfits.  You are in size 2 diapers...2!!!

I am still breastfeeding you every 2-3 hours.  You spit up quite a bit.  We've taken to calling you "Ralph".  Nonetheless, I love bonding with you and my favorite time of day is waking up snuggled next to you in bed after your morning feeding.

We love watching you discover the world around you and you have been becoming more aware of everything around.  You love the pictures on your play mat and have started following the bigger kids with your eyes.  You found your hands and are mesmerized by them.  You seriously stare at them, turning them from side to side for minutes at a time.  You also started to roll from your tummy to your back partly, I'm sure, to get done with tummy time as soon as possible.

You like your swing and bouncy chair...you like being held by other people, but you would rather be in Mommy's arms than any place else and that's just fine by me. 

We love watching you grow, little monkey, and can't wait for what next month brings.

No comments: